Monday, June 7, 2010

2 Month Checkup

Landon had his 2 month checkup last Thursday which  included a set of shots. Jeff and I were in the waiting room when a nurse called back a 4 month old girl who was getting her shots. Just a few minutes later you hear her screaming. I'm thinking to myself "Oh Lord I am not ready!". When we finally made it back into a room I had a talk with Landon telling him he's going to be a good boy and not to cry because he will make mommy cry. The nurse comes in and as shes laying the needles on the bed I cover Landon's face (like he can see whats going on). The first shot goes in. Landon screams and his face turns bright red! With tears in my eyes I'm soothing his face, telling him it's going to be okay and then he calms down. What a brave little boy. I love him sooo much!

Landon's Growth

9 weeks

11 pounds 9 ounces (25th percentile)

22 1/4 inches (25th percentile)

The past few weeks Landon's starting to coo and trying to talk to us. He sleeps anywhere from 6-8 hrs a night. Naps pretty much in the morning and is very alert in the afternoons. Eating 4 ounces of milk. Very good head and leg strength. Trying very hard to roll over.

No comments:

Post a Comment