Friday, February 4, 2011

Just a quick update.........Since the first week of January Landon has not had an asthma attack nor has he been sick! This has also been the first month we haven't visited the doctor since June! He is doing empressively well since the winter months are supposed to be the hardest on kids (knock on wood!). We continue with the Advair puffer and Xopenex and keep him inside as much as possible. Landon is now 10 months and his third tooth came though and he took his first official two steps today. He will be walking in no time!

I am truly blessed to have Landon in such a good daycare. It is a small family owned daycare and I've grown attached to his teacher Mrs. Eilyn. She is married and I would say in her early 30's. She has no children but you would never know because of the love she has for the babies. She just adores Landon and has even come to my house when the daycare is closed to watch Landon so I don't have to miss work. Mrs. Eilyn told me last week that this past Tuesday will be her last day. She and her husband are going back home to Costa Rica. She hasn't seen her family in 5 years. I can understand her wanting to go home but I'm being selfish in that I don't want her to go. I broke down in tears as did she. She will be missed dearly and I hope she has a safe trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment