Friday, April 6, 2012

The Baby Stork Has Struck Again!

Its official, baby no. 2 will make his/her appearance on October 5. I didn't think I could get pregnant again as it took me over 6 years to get pregnant with Landon so this was definitely a surprise. We keep telling Landon that mommy has a baby in her tummy and he says "no mommy no". He will be a great big brother. I went to my first OB visit February 17 and everything looks great! The first few weeks I was nauseous to smells and I'm having food cravings like chips, candy, ice cream and fruit. With Landon there was only a certain candle smell that I could not take (even to this day) and I didn't have any food cravings. The bad side is I will be pregnant through the HOT summer!

(taken 3/31)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment