Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Doctor Visit

I am so picky when it comes to doctors so when Amy mentioned her OBGYN that delivered all three of her boys I was relieved. My first blood work appointment I wasn't too sure about the staff. The front desk girl was in jeans and a t-shirt and the nurse was in jeans and a tank top. Now, Dr. Shrimer was out on vacation so maybe they thought they could get away with it??? I don't know but it was unprofessional. So lets see if at my next doctor's visit they are in jeans or scrubs. The doctor is back and the girls are in scrubs. Imagine that!! Anyways, I feel very comfortable with Dr. Shimer. She said the baby's heartbeat, the sack and my levels look good. The only thing that concerns me is my progestrone level is at a 7 and the doctor would like it at a 10. Dr. Shimer doesn't seem to be concerned at the moment. She will know further at my next appointment on August 26th. She told me to take it easy and not STRESS!!!!!! I tell the baby everyday to hang in there with me. As of now the baby's due date is April 4th, which is Grandpa Schnitzius's birthday. It 's kinda ironic how I was born on Grandma Schnitzius's birthday and now our baby might be born on Grandpa's birthday.

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys.... can't wait to do those maternity pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. emma goes to school with a little girl whose mom is an ob/gyn named tricia shimer. same doc??? if so, she's great and we've known her for 3+ years! that would be crazy...small world (if it's the same lady!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and it's me, autumn, in the above post. :)

    ReplyDelete