First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage. We are having a baby! For the past 6 years Jeff and I have been unsuccessful in conceiving a baby. On Monday, August 10, 2009 I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. That wasn't good enough for me. So Jeff and I went back to the store (and I am sweating tremendously) and bought 2 more tests and both came back positive. I then scheduled a doctor's appt for blood work on Wednesday and the lab tech told me I wouldn’t get the results for another 24-48 hours!! Here I am again taking two more pregnancy tests and both positive. The positive results weren’t good enough to ease my mind. I needed those lab results!!! As I’m driving home from work yesterday, my phone rings, my heart is pounding and my palms are sweaty. It’s the doctor’s office. The nurse is rambling on and all I hear is congratulations you’re pregnant!!! I cried and cried and cried. This is such a miracle and a blessing!!!!
Praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment