Monday, August 27, 2012

Maternity Pics - 33 Weeks / 34 Weeks

34 Weeks - My original due date is October 5th but with me having a c-section I will go in September 28th. I can't believe our little girl is almost here. Landon knows "Ryann" as my belly and he knows the girly clothes, crib and carseat are for her but I don't think he truly understands what is about to happen! I know he will be a great big brother and helper. I will be on a maternity leave through the first of the year and I will remove Landon from school during this time as his school is close to my work and not home.
 

33 Weeks - This pregnancy has been different from when I was pregnant with Landon. I ate more foods and sweets. Unfortunately for Jeff, my moods have been terrible and I stress out more than usual. It is getting better though! Ryann is constantly moving and jabbing me in the stomach. With Landon, I hardly felt him move. I'm in the uncomfortable stage along with the feet sweeling and not sleeping.

My wonderful sister came out and took our maternity/family pictures out at Arbor Hills Nature Reserve. Luckily the weather cooperated and it wasn't too hot.











No comments:

Post a Comment